Llanishen Baptist Church (LBC) was founded in 1889 into a thriving, village suburb five miles north of Cardiff City Centre. Initially the congregation worshipped in a Tin Shed building. In 1908, LBC moved into the building that is still used today. During the 1980’s the lower hall was added and in 2012 the Sanctuary was remodelled.
From the original intent to establish a Baptist witness, to the present day church we now are, flourishing under renewal in the Holy Spirit, the heart of LBC has always been the same – to reach out to the local community and beyond with the life-changing message of hope in Jesus Christ.